Causes of diabetic nephropathy2017-01-24 14:28
Causes of diabetic nephropathy
1. high protein diet. Will increase the burden on the kidneys, and increased proteinuria, creating a vicious circle. No more than 40 grams of protein every day.
2. high blood sugar. Hyperglycemia is the main cause of kidney disease, forming a sustained hyperglycemia high perfusion, Glomerular Hyperfiltration, mesangial, basement membrane, capillary endothelial damage and further damage to Glomerular and renal tubular; ultimately, Glomerular and Glomerular sclerosis, renal damage causing abnormal kidney function.
3. high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the renal vascular resistance, decreased renal blood flow, increased pressure in the kidney, causing kidney failure and proteinuria and Glomerular sclerosis. Diabetes and high blood pressure at the same time, it will form a vicious circle, more prone to kidney damage in patients with diabetes and hypertension.
4. high blood lipids. In patients with diabetes mellitus, lipid disorders is common, the latter could contribute to Glomerulosclerosis and accelerate the progress of diabetic nephropathy.
5. increased blood viscosity and microcirculation. Diabetic microangiopathy can occur and is often accompanied by microcirculation blood easy set, to form a clot. If thrombosis occurs in renal microcirculation, renal ischemia and hypoxia, so that the increase in urinary protein, decline in renal function.
6. the infection. Colds, urinary tract infections and pneumonia, bacterial infections of the virus can increase kidney damage.
7. drug. When you have kidney disease, many drugs have to be reductions or disabled, drug abuse could exacerbate renal impairment, requires a physician.
8. other. Diabetic nephropathy with age and disease, genetic factors, environmental factors, such as smoking-related.