Contraindications to renal dialysis2017-05-06 17:51
Peritoneal dialysis contraindications
Peritoneal dialysis is the use of human peritoneal function with the characteristics of the body's metabolic products, so that water and electrolyte balance. Peritoneal dialysis is not an absolute contraindication, but should be used with caution.
(1) had a major abdominal surgery in the near future.
(2) localized inflammation or abscess in the abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity.
(3) severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
(4) abdominal wall infection.
(5) late pregnancy or giant abdominal tumor.
(6) extensive intestinal adhesion.
(7) intestinal paralysis, severe flatulence.
(8) colostomy and abdominal surgical drainage.
(9) abdominal wall hernia.
(10) lumbar disc herniation.
(11) systemic vascular disease.
(12) severe obesity.
Contraindications to hemodialysis
Hemodialysis is a safe and effective treatment technology, but before deciding to hemodialysis, should be aware of its contraindications. One of the following circumstances should not choose hemodialysis.
(1) hypotension or shock.
(2) cardiac dysfunction or severe arrhythmia cannot tolerate cardiopulmonary bypass.
(3) severe bleeding tendency.
(4) cerebrovascular accident.
(5) control of severe diabetes.
(6) advanced malignant tumor.
(7) insane, unable to cope.