Shi Jia zhuang Kidney Disease Hospital

0086-0311-89261361
Current Location : Home

Road fungal infection and disease

2017-01-24 16:46

This disease is mainly associated with urethral syndrome, renal tuberculosis, glomerular disease, prostatitis, urinary tract stones, abdominal organ inflammation, etc..
(1) abdominal organ inflammation: some cases of urinary tract fungal infection mainly manifested as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, white blood cell counts, misdiagnosed as acute gastroenteritis, acute appendicitis, annex inflammation, if timely check the urine, easy to distinguish.
(2): urethral syndrome in urinary tract symptoms in women, about 70% of the patients had pyuria and bacteriuria, urinary tract infection was true, while the other 30% patients, is not really a urinary tract infection, which belongs to the urethral syndrome. Such cases are often misdiagnosed as urinary tract infection in clinic.
(3) urinary tract fungal infection should also be identified with renal tuberculosis, glomerulonephritis, prostatitis and other diseases, the following will be described in detail.

上一篇:What symptom does prostatitis have?
下一篇:What is the examination of renal artery thrombosis?

Leave a Message

  • Name:
  • Age:
  • Gender:
  • Whatsapp:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
  • Country:
  • Skype:
  • Mes:
 
Copyrights © Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine | All Rights Reserved