Nephrotic syndrome caused by diabetes, such as how to pay attention to everyday food taboos?2017-02-02 17:40
In early diabetic nephropathy amount limit dietary protein can reduce the burden on the kidneys to reduce kidney damage. Diabetic nephropathy patients daily sugar amount, eat small meals, avoiding excessive increase of blood glucose after a meal. When there is hunger, low heat, high volume, high carbohydrate vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, cabbage, rape, cabbage, melon, squash, broccoli, bean sprouts, lettuce and other foods to eat less sugar. Protein quality in accordance with condition changes of diabetic nephropathy, as occurs when large amounts of proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, protein quality may be appropriate to increase as kidney function decreases, decreased protein quality, high quality protein such as milk, eggs, fish and meat.
Soy foods such as vegetable protein content should not be eaten. Diabetic nephropathy patients with disorder of lipid metabolism, animal fats (except fish oil), saturated fatty acid, elevated blood lipids, should eat less. Vegetable oils containing unsaturated fatty acids, helps lower blood fats, edible. In addition, diabetic nephropathy hypertension and edema, salt should be controlled at less than 3 grams a day, limit intake to 1000 ml of water. Renal failure occurs when oliguria, beef, tomato, spinach, dates, oranges, bananas and other foods high in potassium should eat less and avoid the hyperkalemia.
In patients with diabetic nephropathy can not eat fruit? Depending on the degree of high blood sugar, appropriate eating fruit can add a large number of vitamins, fiber and minerals. Fruits and vegetables are an important part of the diet of diabetic nephropathy.
Eat fruit in diabetic nephropathy patients should pay attention to:
(1) including glucose, sucrose and fructose in fruits, but the uptake is slower than pure sugar, should pay attention to the issuance of high blood sugar.
(2) when poor blood sugar control or fluctuations, should eat less fruits or choose a relatively low sugar content of fruits, such as lemons, grapefruit, Apple and so on.
(3) eating less high sugar fruits, such as banana, lychee, dates, persimmons, etc.
(4) after NAP and night before eating fruit easier to keep blood sugar levels stable, and eating fruit is not likely to affect blood glucose before meals, but should avoid eating together with the staple food, to cause high blood sugar after a meal. (5) low blood can eat fruit, can make blood sugar levels back to normal.
(6) renal failure, high potassium content of fruit such as oranges, bananas and watermelon, eat too much, to prevent hyperkalemia.