What are the preventive methods for hypertensive nephropathy?2017-05-29 10:25
Recently, many people are consulting hypertensive nephropathy prevention methods, according to the understanding of hypertensive nephropathy is a widespread disease harm, to avoid diseases caused by unnecessary trouble, we need to actively consult the relevant experts, has to find the most suitable treatment methods.
Prevention of hypertensive nephropathy:
1. correct weight loss: reduce calories, balance diet, increase exercise, and reduce the risk of high blood pressure caused by obesity.
2., food restriction salt: the average daily intake of salt per person is best controlled at 6 grams, reducing urinary sodium excretion, prevention and control of hypertension.
3. balanced diet: reduce fat intake, increase the intake of fresh vegetables and fruits, increase the amount of calcium rich foods (such as milk, beans and so on) intake. That is conducive to maintain weight, control blood lipids, but also to supplement potassium and calcium, is conducive to the prevention and control of hypertension.
Hypertension, kidney disease, prevention, nursing:
4. regular exercise: regularly participate in proper physical activities according to your health.
5. quit smoking alcohol restriction: no smoking, no alcohol.
6., adjust the state of mind: pay attention to work and rest, pay attention to rest. Especially engaged in mental work or mental state often work in the state of tension, should work in the more than adjusted pace of life, and participate in more relaxed sports and entertainment activities.
Guidelines for the prevention of hypertensive kidney disease:
1. regular examination of renal function. Including endogenous creatinine clearance, serum creatinine, and urea nitrogen, it is better to check 1 times every 2 months for better prevention of hypertension.
2., closely observe whether there is an early symptom of uremia. Such as fatigue, backache leg soft and so debilitating symptoms, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting and other gastrointestinal symptoms, and sallow complexion, pale tongue, pale lips, eyelids etc. anemia. Prevention of hypertension kidney disease, once the relevant symptoms, should be timely examination of renal function, in order to confirm whether there is any abnormalities.
3. hypertensive nephropathy uremia. Patients with elevated creatinine clearance, elevated serum creatinine, and elevated urea nitrogen can no longer treat themselves as simple hypertension, because these are common symptoms of hypertensive nephropathy. And the development of hypertensive nephropathy to this extent has been very serious, at this time of treatment should be in accordance with the early treatment of hypertension, kidney disease, uremia to implement.
4., prevention of hypertension kidney disease, take antihypertensive drugs to protect kidney, kidney based. Hypertensive patients, whether or not developed to hypertensive nephropathy stage, in the selection of antihypertensive drugs, should be based on no nephrotoxic drugs, if it can play the role of protecting the kidney function of drugs better. Studies have shown that angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, angiotensin receptor antagonists, calcium channel blockers and beta blockers protect the kidney while lowering blood pressure. In the treatment of hypertension, such as the use of Western medicine at the same time lowering blood pressure, with regulating the lifting, invigorating liver and kidney function of traditional Chinese medicine, to maintain the stability of blood pressure and protect renal function has a good effect.
I hope the above methods to prevent hypertension nephropathy introduction can very well help you, after all the harm caused by hypertensive nephropathy is very huge, want to completely achieve the purpose of disease treatment, we must actively to the regular hospital treatment, the correct treatment can reduce the risk of disease.